How does home monitoring work in Ithaca?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your property. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Ithaca home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security representatives seems to be a smart idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them viewing your property or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the situation and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly contact first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are tied to your residence through your smart devices. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when an emergency takes place while you’re away. Consider your fire alarm going off or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the warning of the blaring siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Ithaca home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your property’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this convenient, central interface. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio capability allowing you to speak right to your monitoring staff
- You have the ability to ask for assistance with any type of concern, including medical situations
If you’re unable to locate your phone when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring staff directly through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Ithaca security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and order a fully integrated Ithaca smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you require. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our core packages. If you would like to upgrade your property’s defense, place a call to (607) 600-9658 or submit the form on this page to start.