You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your property. You even like the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Ithaca home monitoring works
If having round-the-clock access to dedicated security representatives seems to be a smart idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are overly invasive. You won’t see them viewing your property or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the alert instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then contact you to authenticate the situation and ensure your safety.
- If the monitoring agent isn’t able to speak with you, they will instantly contact first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will serve as the chief point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are tied to your residence through your smart devices. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to assist you during your time of need.